Monday, February 20, 2012

Lumigent Entegra

Hi there I was looking for people who use this product or something
similiar.
I'm doing an evaluation for a project where we need a strong
monitoring of DB activities on SQL 2000. After some research I saw the
Entegra, however the process to get price information already turns me
a bit away from the company.
So my question would be, how is the peoples experience with this
product, and second what alternatives are available ?
best regards
Andreas Palm
HP C&I .NET Development
8902 Urdorf, SwitzerlandIn my opinion it is worth every penny if you need that sort of information.
The UI is very good and the details you get are unmatched. If you really
need that type of a toll then they should be your first choice and in some
cases they are your only choice. Don't know what troubles your having with
the pricing but you really should give them a call or at least an email.
--
Andrew J. Kelly
SQL Server MVP
"Andreas Palm" <apa57@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:d0e0a20b.0307110312.45aa89a4@.posting.google.com...
> Hi there I was looking for people who use this product or something
> similiar.
> I'm doing an evaluation for a project where we need a strong
> monitoring of DB activities on SQL 2000. After some research I saw the
> Entegra, however the process to get price information already turns me
> a bit away from the company.
> So my question would be, how is the peoples experience with this
> product, and second what alternatives are available ?
>
> best regards
> Andreas Palm
> HP C&I .NET Development
> 8902 Urdorf, Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment