Monday, March 26, 2012

Maintenance Plan after upgrade

Okay... here's my issue

I got a Win2k3/SP1 server, where I used to have SQL 2000 on it, upgraded to SQL 2005/SP1

everything seems fine, database access is working just great, thought, I'm trying to create a full backup schedule for the databases I have using the maintenance plan wizard, but I keep on receiving this error, anyone can help? :/


Maintenance Plan Wizard Progress

- Creating maintenance plan "MaintenancePlan1" (Error)

Messages

Create maintenance plan failed.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Cannot create a task with the name "STOCK:SqlTask". Verify that the name is correct.
(OnPreExecute)

Cannot create a task with the name "STOCK:SqlTask". Verify that the name is correct.
(OnPreExecute)

- Adding tasks to the maintenance plan (Stopped)

- Adding scheduling options (Stopped)

- Adding reporting options (Stopped)

- Saving maintenance plan "MaintenancePlan1" (Stopped)

I got the same problem,...|||Nothing to do with the upgrade. I am running SQL Server 2005 Developer edition on an XP professional box and get this message when I try to create any maintenance plan.|||

Hi guys...

the same problem ocorring after upgrate to SP1 of the sqlserver 2005.

https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=124887

Not even in the Maintenance Plan, but, SISS and Notification Server. I din't upgrade my server, only when Microsoft give us SP2.

thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment